Elegant Outlander Tour
You will be collected from your place of Accomodation / Cruise Ship / Railway Station and conveyed off on your Outlander journey which will include visits to :
1. Loch Ness, take in the views as we drive along the Lochside to
2. Urquhart Castle, keep your eye out for the "water horse "
3. Wardlaw Mausoleum, visit the Church Yard and burial ground of the Frasers including a visit underground to the crypt !
4. Beauly Priory, Ruinous church dating from 1200 in the heartland of Beaufort Castle, seat of the Frasers
5 Glenord Distillery, Reputedly the oldest legal distillery in Scotland
6. Clootie Well, Cure your ills at this ancient healing well
7. Culloden Battlefield , war grave marking the site and commemorating those who died and
8. Clava Cairns, ancient stone circle seemingly the inspiration for the Outlander Novels
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Collection and drop are off from the location of your choice is included.,Water and snacks carried in the vehicle are included.,Complimentary multi user WiFi is included where reception is available,Snacks,Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- My tours are not done according to my schedule, they are done at your pace and to your specification. We can exclude, add or do anything with this tour that you choose, it is your tour and I will simply help you enjoy your day out in the Highlands
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.