Cairngorm National Park and Speyside Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
You depart Inverness and head south towards the Cairngorms National Park. Your first destination is the forest village of Carrbridge. Here you have time for refreshments and a wander around the old Packhorse Bridge.
A short drive via Aviemore takes you towards the Cairngorm Snow Sports Range and above the tree-line for a brilliant view of the rolling mountains.
You then descend to the Glenmore Forest Park, where you have free time to explore. Your options include a walk through the woods to Loch Morlich, which is one of Scotland’s most scenic and popular Lochs. You can admire a sandy beach and large and ancient pine trees before you make your way back to the mini-coach. If you prefer not to walk, there’s a café and exhibition at the visitor centre.
After a short drive, there’s time for lunch in the historic town of Grantown-on-Spey.
You follow the famous river Spey past several distilleries to Glen Moray Distillery.
This is a historic 120-year old distillery boasting traditional copper stills. Here, you can choose to take a tour and sample the core range of Glen Moray's delicious whiskies.
From here, you return to Inverness in the early evening.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
COVID-19 - Important Information About Your Tour
- We’re following government guidance and doing everything we can to ensure you enjoy a worry-free adventure. This means you need to be aware of a few things before you join your tour.
Our Safety Procedures
You’re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coachesYou’ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point
There’s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arriveOur mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19Tour routes may change slightly, and certain attractions and facilities may be closed due to the Coronavirus. But don’t worry, your knowledgeable driver-guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Glen Moray Distillery - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
Meeting Point Information
MEETING: Margaret Street, Inverness IV1, Scotland, GB