Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle from Inverness
Leave the city for the day and explore the beautiful Isle of Skye. Visit Eilean Donan Castle; one of Scotland's most photographed castles and cross the bridge to the scenic Isle of Skye. Visit Portree, it's village-capital and marvel in the beautiful scenic nature all in one day.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 5 years
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
· This tour will have a maximum of 32 passengers
Meeting Point Information
Your from Inverness departs from Inverness Bus Station (Stance 6).