Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Full Day Small Group Tour from Inverness
Sharp geological formations, crumbling coastlines and wind-swept valleys: Skye is mother-nature in all her dramatic glory. And on this day-tour you explore the best of it.
We take you on a journey through the stories, history, and sights of the island; while also giving you a taste of the most breathtaking scenery that Western Scotland has to offer.
Due to Covid19 restrictions, the visit to Eilean Donan Castle will be a photo stop only, no internal tours of the castle are available at this time.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
- Small-group tour (16 people max)
- Transport by luxury Mercedes minicoach
Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes recommended.
Minimum age is 5 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
COVID-19 - Important Information About Your Tour
We’re following government guidance and doing everything we can to ensure you enjoy a worry-free adventure. This means you need to be aware of a few things before you join your tour.
Our Safety Procedures
You’re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coaches
You’ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point
There’s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arrive
Our mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19
Tour routes may change slightly, and certain attractions and facilities may be closed due to the Coronavirus. But don’t worry, your knowledgeable driver-guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Meeting Point Information
MEETING: Margaret Street, Inverness IV1, Scotland, GB